Musings of Her Bratness

Would you like to earn some FREE Posh Brats goodies?

ATTENTION: Ladies (and Gents),
Would you like to earn some FREE goodies from Posh Brats? I am looking for guest bloggers and you tube reviews of PB products. If you'd be interested in doing either of these things, drop me a note on our Facebook page or email me at poshbrats@gmail.com
BTW..By guest blogging We mean to post on OUR blog, not yours. You can talk about anything beauty related you'd like as long as the main focus is PB.
Every YouTube product review on a PB product or products will get a PB gift bag, every guest blogger post will get something special from the PB range. All you need to do is let me know you're interested and/or post a link to my email for your YouTube review and let me know your shipping details. Once your post or potential blog post is approved your goodies will be sent!
Let's see what you can come up with.
xxx Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment